10 Semester Credit Hours; Curriculum: 0306
This certificate can be completed in one semester.
|Courses for a Certificate|
|CAB 110||Windows Fundamentals||1|
|CAB 125||Word Processing Using Word||2|
|CAB 130||Presentation Software Using PowerPoint||2|
|CAB 135||Electronic Spreadsheeting Using Excel||2|
|CAB 140||Database Application Using Access||3|
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competency in at least three software application packages.
- Demonstrate competency and appropriate use of the software tools within software application programs.
- Demonstrate competence with a wide variety of software tools.
- Demonstrate competency in managing files and folders.
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve business problems.